background

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dying of the Great Easter Egg!

2009 Easter has come and gone...then Memorial Day...then summer.
This year was quit different this year dying Easter eggs. Well, I guess last year he wasn't really involved, but this year...well lets just say we ended up with alot of brown eggs. He knew exactly what to do right away, and he did not hold back. This process used to take at least an hour, you know you would spend so much detail on each egg, making it perfect. Well I think we had all the eggs dyed in 15 minutes with his help.
BEFORE


IN PROCESS
AFTER
Then we had some special treats for the eggs and Ryan. One package was Shrek, which the stickers did not stick to the eggs at all, which was okay in his book, he could stick them all to the towel one by one.
Last year I bought some eggs that had capsules in them that turned into little sponges that were some sort of animal. Lets just say I am happy that I got them for 75% off.

No comments: