background

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

it happened again!

I locked my keys some where that was not with me.

I must loose my keys on a daily basis (sometimes for good), but I would say about once every two months I lock them in some where. Usually the house. I can't blame this one on being scatter brained since I have had a child. I have done this as long as I can remember My dad had to come home from St.Louis one time and let me in my car because I left the keys in the car with it running. I had to go get the little neighbor girl one time to put her through a small window and grab my keys. And I have many more stories to go a long with those.

Well this morning I 'beeped' the car from inside. I needed to take stuff outside to the car for Ryan since he was being dropped off somewhere so special that morning (thanks kath, your the best, I know he had so much fun today).

I knew I did this, but, HELLO, I have a memory the size of a fishes memory. So, I come inside I grab Ry, we get in the car, go to start it...oh man the keys are inside on the coffee table. I don't even think twice.

I go through my normal routine of breaking in my house. I go back to kitchen window (thank God we built that deck, its much easier now), pull up the screen, pull up the window (its kept unlocked for this reason only), brush off the dirt and bugs, pull up a chair, throw in my shoes, remove everything from the window sill...and jump in. Now I will have bruises on my chins with in 24 hours, and once again, not remember where I got them from. Then I put everything back on the window sill, close the window, put on my shoes, grab my keys, unlock the front door, double check I have my keys in my hands. And jump in the car, and say 'lets go Ry'.

And this will all happen with in 2 months again. Now I know most of you are asking, "why don't you have a key outside somewhere"? Well the answer...I think I do, I just can't remember where I put it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can I start calling you Dory? You knopw, from Finding Nemo! :) I Love Ya!
-Tiffany