background

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

the summer do

It's summer time! Well kinda, its back and forth with all this crazy rain we have been having for a couple of months. And little kids haircuts can really add up over time. Especially as fast as Ryan's grows.

All the guys in Matt's family usually buzz their heads. So we decided to do Ryan's. He gets so hot, and it would be so much cooler for him. And we did it...eeek!

He did not care for the trimmer at all. As you can tell he is very scared of it. Matt did a good job with it all. It looks okay, I just like more of a style to it. Its just a boring old buzz cut. Which I am not a fan of. So I think maybe every other haircut will be buzzed and then cut by the professionals!Then to get all that nasty hair (cut hair is another thing that totally grosses me out, notice how I am not touching him or helping through this process, it ranks right up there with touching food), maw maw sprayed him off with the hose. Which I think in his eyes was totally worth it! When she would turn it off, he keeps screaming "more, more"!

No comments: