background

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

shots and belly buttons

(for starters, I don't know what is going on with my blog, I can't organize my pics or flip them how I want them anymore!?!?)

Mr. Harrison went to the doctor last friday, he was 9 weeks, 10 weeks now...do I even need to say how fast the time flies.

He weighed in at 14.2 lbs. He is in the 90%. I just have some chunky monkeys :) He is officially bigger than Ryan at that age.

He got 3 shots. He was a trooper though. And we found out he has a herniated belly button (YES mom, you were right...and thats the last time I am going to say it!) I don't know whats worse, him having it or admitting to my mom he has one, since she has been saying it since he was born. The doc said we don't need to worry about it unless its still there when he turns 5 or 6. So he will just have a little outie for a bit...its sooo cute :)








No comments: