background

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

This is what Ryan woke up looking like this morning. I gasped and took a step back when I saw his poor little face. And this pic he actually looks better in.

It started Tuesday night, we just thought he might have gotten something in his eye since it was so windy and he wouldn't quit scratching it. So before bed I gave him some Benadryl. Well obviously it didn't help. I asked him if his face hurt and he said no, and none of it seemed to bother him.

Finally got a call back from the doc, and they said do Claritin for two weeks and anti-itch eye drops twice a day for the rest of the season. So lots of money later and lots of wrestling with eye drops, we have him drugged...we'll see what the morning brings :}

1 comment:

brataz99 said...

hey my eyes do that does he have anything that is dusty that he slept on throw pillow toy anything like that i have traced my eye swelling to the throw pillow that is always on the bed but just collects dust