background

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

not to much

Well, it has been over a week since my last blog. I never thought that would be possible. I used to feel like I could blog multiple times a day. Now its been over a week. But you know honestly nothing has been going on lately, at least not blog worthy.

Now that doesn't mean that were bored, because that is the only thing we are not! We have been sick, not having normal sleep schedule, not eating normally, and just turning into in the "terrible two's" phase. So sure I could get on here and blog several times a day just to vent, and I mean several. Like last Friday I thought for sure someone was going to get hurt badly...either Matt or Ryan (obviously a figure of speech).

So I have no exciting or funny blogs, because nothing has happened fun or exciting. We are just living our lives like the normal, crazy, fun, pull your hair out family, filled with laughter, tears, and screaming.

We do have a busy March so hopefully our lives will become more exciting again...well in a blog worthy way.

1 comment:

Corie said...

I think we all feel like we are in this boat.
Nothing to blog.

Must be winter. Let's blame it on that.