background

Sunday, February 15, 2009

post bowling

We have been on a bowling league for 4 years now. It has always been on a Sunday night, which includes Super Bowl Sunday. we usually pre-bowl, but with life not as simple as it once was, we post-bowled. Which ment Ryan had to go with us. He has only went once, before he was walking so it was not an issue. Well, he is apparently really into bowling. He loved the whole seen. And in bowling you have to be courtious to other bowling on either side of you. And this includes not letting your child run rampid back and forth. Very difficult to do. We finally got bowling done, and hopefully we won't have to do that for awhile again. But I think we are going to attempt to take him bowling soon, with gutter guards and help with pushing the ball I think he can do it. I don't want to give Hi-top (where we bowl) any more of our money than I have to, but I think we will take him there, since Ryan will probably be a bother to them, they have been a huge bother to us over the years. ( I know sham on my thoughts).

1 comment:

Life With Twins said...

He is so cute! Don't you love how their little tummies stick out when they stand up! You are braver than me, bowling with a toddler is something I won't be doing!