background

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"I love you" just isn't said enough

Tonight Ry and I were hanging out on the couch. He was sitting at one end and I was at the other, and he was reading me a Barney book. When he got done, he looked up at me and smiled. It was just one of those moments. So I looked at him with with a small proud smile and said "I love you". And you know what he does...he waves at me, like I am going some where.

So this leads me to beleive I just don't say it enough. This just broke my heart. I know I say it when he goes to bed at night, but once again I am leaving him(just in his room). We definitly do TONS of hugs and kisses all day. But from now on " I love you" 's will be trown in there.

2 comments:

Corie said...

Who doesn't like to hear "I love you".
He will know that you love him through your actions AND your words!

Life With Twins said...

Honestly I think it was just word association. Ryan just recognizes that "I Love You" is something you say when you leave. Don't fret that boy knows his Momma loves him!