background

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

just a little update with no pics

The part I love most about blogs are pictures.

And with still not having ours fixed (which ours is being shipped out tomorrow), I don't have any pics :(

Ryan is now 2. Can you believe it?!?

He did not qualify for the speech therapy. He scored 0% in all categories but one, and the other was 12%, and that was in making sentences on his own. I thought this whole time he had to to be in the 30% lower, no it was 30% or higher. So the 0% are very good. But I don't know if I completely agree. He did do very good that day for her, but most days he is just not very clear. But I think that is normal...I think.

I have been very busy with work. Just doing more outside work than normal. Which is good, but out of the norm.

We have another busy weekend this weekend. Including Mother's Day, which I am still clueless about gifts.

We are having a yard sale next weekend.

We are going on vacation Memorial weekend. We are trying the whole camping thing again. But for 5 nights this time. Thursday thru Tuesday, then we are taking the next week off, to do the "St. Louis" thing.

The last weekend is a wedding...that is all I am going to say about that.

We have had some friends going through some very difficult family times, so there tons of praying go on.

I think...think that is the run down.

I will get some pics up soon.

I miss this.

No comments: