background

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

WE'RE BAAACK!!!

Finally we have our computer back. And you know its funny I thought I was going to die when it shut down. I could not blog...what was I going to do :(

Now we have had it back since last Friday, and this is my first blog, and its going to be short and boring.

We have been so incredibly busy. Now tomorrow morning we are leaving to go camping again at LVL for 5 nights. We can't wait. The house is such a mess, with partial of everything packed, and do you know what I am doing? I am sitting here watching the American Idol finale. And what can I say...it is awesome. This has to be the best finale EVER!!! I can't wait to see the results....GO KRIS!!!

Well there will be another week probably of no blogging, but I will be back with I am sure lots of stories.

No comments: