background

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

a little catch up...AGAIN

Life has gotten away from me again, I think this is just my life now, I have to quit acting like this surprises me any more. Not to much going on though, we have been enjoying the fall/halloween festivities with friends and family. We did Releke's farm. Ryan rode his first big kid ride all by himself, well with Claire and Sophia (3 and 4), just a little panic from the side lines from me. He even did his first haunted house with Matt. I tried to tell him no, but he was just begging to, so we said okay, and he did great. He really likes to 'scare' people and 'hide' from them. I think he is going to be like his daddy when it comes to scary stuff.We went to a bonfire/chili cookout/hay ride. All I can say is Ryan is definitely all boy, he absolutely loved all this. It was all his favorites, even the karaoke and dancing. He was definitely the star of the night. He didn't even care it felt like it was 10 degrees on the 45 minute hayride.One of the only nice days we have had this October we spent some time at the park, I tried to be a photographer...and well this is as good as I can get.Here is a sneak peek of what Ry will look like on Halloween.

No comments: