background

Sunday, July 11, 2010

???

When I go through out my week, I have so many good blog entries, and some very funny stories. Once I finally force my self to sit down and do these, they just are not as good and funny! I was really pumped to do this all day, but now I sit here at 9:39 pm wishing I was in bed. I am so tired, and there is still so much I have to do, I just now have the dishwasher going for the 3rd time this weekend. How do we do it, how do we get so many dishes so fast?

The worst part about right now is, while I type I am listening to Harrison scream. Scream like someone is ripping his arm off. This is sooo hard, one of the hardest things I think I have done as a parent. I didn't have to do this very much with Ryan. He has now been crying for 13 minutes. I have already went in there once after 5 minutes of crying then 10 minutes, I gave him the rest of his milk he did not finish at 8:15. So now what?!? This has happened 3 nights in a row now. And each time it has taken about 1 1/2 hours to get him to go back to sleep. We had no problems laying down tonight like we did the last 2, but dang it, I forgot my phone in there and I got a text, then an ambulance went by. So I am really mad at my self too. I am going to give it 6 more minutes then I am going back in...

Okay enough of the pity party!

So this week was a fun good meal. I made Taco Bowls. The bowls were grands biscuits, baked in mini loaf tins, I didn't have custard tins, like it said to use. Then when they were down baking we just filled them with our taco fillings of choice. They also suggested using chili beans, so we used them along some rice. It was really good!
We all went to the Musuem of Trasportation last Monday since we all had it off. Ryan loved it, and we all had a good time, and we even decided to become members. It will give something for the boys and I to do during the week if we get bored, especially this fall when it gets cooler out. I think Harrison really enjoyed himself as well.



We finally got that forever needed bubble machine. He is always wanting me to blow bubbles, so here we go, we got something that I don't have to do, something to keep him busy without me. Well not so true, the first day I guess he wanted to see if it could make sand bubbles too!
Harrison also received a new food today. He was supposed to get it Monday, but I guess 6 days later is better than not at all. It was all about that good intention again, that never made it to the table. I made him some carrots today, he seemed to really enjoy those better than the greenbeans I made for him. Once again, he is just so much harder to feed than Ryan was. He is just so messy. I need to quit worring about it, and let it be. He is just going to be that messy baby...but a cute messy baby!

This along with some other things...Harrison started sitting. I just sat him down and poof he was sitting. Which makes me wonder how long he has been able to do this. Just another thing the poor baby has been neglected on. And he sits so well, and for a long time. Ryan is really enjoying this new phase, its more play time for him. And he thinks its so funny when he falls over. We are trying to show him how to help him sit back up. But he pulls on his head and shirt and lets him drop again and laughs and says "baby fell again". Thank goodness Harrison didn't mind cause it had us all laughing. Shame on us as parents.


Oh, I have one other thing that makes me a great mom. We were at Wal-mart on Saturday afternoon with my parents, hoping for the extra care and EYES with the kids. We went to lawn and garden to check out, Ryan was in my parents cart since I could no longer stand him, and I was checking out with Harrison in mine. I looked back at my parents and my mom has her hand over her mouth looking at my dad saying " I don't know what to do!" I look over and Ryan is in the middle on top of a 6 foot charcoal stack with a huge smile of achievement. Oh the embarrassment, everyone's eyes were on me, and I know they were all thinking " my child would never had made it that far", or "my child never would have done that". When did something like this turn into embarrassment and not concern for the safety of your child? Is it wrong to have wished he at least would have stubbed his toe on it, and felt a little bit of pain to understand the reality of how much pain he could have caused him self? In stead he is nothing but proud of himself. Now on the other end of it, as mad as I was at him, I couldn't help but laugh when I told Matt the story. It was really cute to see him up there. But, he will never know that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cream laugh Dragon went to the West Sea to see dying gem crazy; laugh after all imperial power struggle between love ~ For entanglement convulsion wild waves, sea blue, meaning to want to leave the Dongling, [url=http://www.thenorthfaceoutletk.com/]north face store[/url] has a harem three thousand, but bloodbath East The Mausoleum possessions, Shili "red" makeup to marry of territoriality Princess Hailan the residual hard.
'yes, don't ask me what it is, I don't know, probably only in touch when clear, but any magical creatures will not try, it is used in numerous life cannot be covered by the treaty!'[url=http://www.thenorthfaceoutletk.com/]the north face jackets[/url] is not very clear, but guessed Muggle treaty protection......You never know who is established, but even the unicorn said so, seems absolutely can not touch!
Alleged mastermind and read, north face winter coats is absolutely not learned Occlumency, but lucky is, having ran the shielding effect,http://www.thenorthfaceoutletk.com/ presumably because of his again only is a floating soul into the body!Since it is impossible to see from the memory of his is true, then only the eyes to identify.

[URL=http://blackcammy.com/member/blog_post_view.php?postId=651]pink ghds are acceptable for its function[/URL]
[URL=http://impact-plusbenin.org/index.php?option=com_blog&view=comments&pid=135743&Itemid=0]designer ghd hair products nz on sale[/URL]
[URL=http://www.matesmania.com/member/blog_post_view.php?postId=952]2011 summer popular style of the north face prophe[/URL]