background

Monday, March 16, 2009

Ry's new do

When Matt's mom came and got Ry this morning, I asked her if she had time, would she please get his hair cut. We have been trying for weeks, but we never made it. Well I told her to go pretty short on the sides and longer on the front...well that is exactly what it is. I think I would have had a panic attack sitting there watching it. It was perfect in my head, and it is exactly what I asked for. But my heart could not handle the dramatic change from this morning to this evening. He is a boy, a big boy! I asked him where my baby went, with the tears in my eyes.

It just seems like a completely new child, till he comes up to you and smiles and says "maaa". The haircut is good within itself, but I really don't like it. I want my long scraggly haired baby back.

His hair in these photos doesn't really look like what it looks like, it is better in person.
Through this entire blog, I want Tami and Kathy to know they were thought of. I have now become the person who is being told to blog. I am always the one telling people it has been way to long since there last blog...so this blog goes out to Tami and Kathy :)
Also, I want them and others to know, how awesome our Bible study is. We are small now, but a very close and intimate group. I wouldn't have it any other way! I love everyone and everything about it. Its a home away from home.
P.S. Thanks Tami for the cupcakes, they were awesome. Ry is still up dancing and singing in circles from all the icing and its 9:45...Only for you is this allowed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! I love your blogs! Keep it up! I depend on them

Tami

bpic said...

You are too funny. I am the worst at blogging- I have no right to hound you! Missed you this morning, wish we would have gone. :-)

Corie said...

I love Ry's new 'do!