background

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Thank you Corie

I just wanted to thank my friend Corie for letting us spend a couple of hours with baby Chloe today. We were scheduled to watch her on Friday morning while Corie went to see her new baby nephew. Well Amy's water broke before her scheduled c-section, so we got to watch Chloe today instead. And we had a blast, Chloe is such a good baby and a real joy to play with. So, thanks Corie for letting Chloe hang out with us todayShe was really mesmerized by Clementine snoring on the couch. She would look at her, look at me, and look back at her. Clementine is REALLY loud when she sleeps...to say the least. She keeps me from falling asleep at night because she is sooo loud!

I wanted to send these pics and videos to you, Corie, but I could not get them to open. So hopefully you don't mind me posting her. These videos were to cute not to share.

3 comments:

Corie said...

Oh, I loved seeing my girl on your blog!

I missed her yesterday, but I knew she was in good hands. I so so so appreciate you watching her for me.
And, I love that I knew I didn't have to worry about her- that you would be taking wonderful care of her.

You are such an amazing friend!!!

We'll have to get together soon, the 4 of us to play outside....
Chloe with her little to no hair, and Ryan with his new big boy cut!

Oh, and that cracked me up about Clementine! Chloe had just met her first doggie on Sunday, so she is still in awe of them!

bpic said...

Chloe is so cute! But I gotta say, momma, that next to Chloe Ryan looks like he is full-grown. Goes by so fast doesn't it?! We'd love to get together for a play date too if it would work out. Maybe our bald girls will get along. :-)

R.A.M. head on! said...

we will all have to schedule a play date...and Kath, thanks for reminding me how fast our kids are growing!

The bald baby comment is sooooo funny!