background

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

new play group

I have just been slacking on everything, I totally forgot about my blog AGAIN, then go back and rereading it, I forgot to post pics...sorry.

Well, I have a second on my lunch break so I will add some new pics, they are even kinda old, some go back to the beginning of Aug. I don't think I have taken a pic in Sept. yet
Here are just a few random pics, I used to take atleast 5-10 pictures on every occasion, now I am lucky if its one. So we have some playdates, ride to Springfield, and ofcourse the Wiggles concert.
Well we also started a new play group in Edwardsville. I was very excited about it yesterday, but it did not go well for the first have. I have that bad child that every other parent looks at with shame. He kicked, screamed, cried, smacked me in my face, and stepped on babies. Oh it was just horrible, but it got better as time went on. I was upset all day with all this. Now today, I feel so sorry for him, he is sick at Mawmaw's house. I want to go get him and hold him, yesterday I would have given him to any stranger on the street.

No comments: