background

Thursday, November 13, 2008

bubbles bubbles bubbles...not so much

I was giving Ry a bath the other night and decided to give him lots of bubbles to play with (which gerber soap, even tons of gerber soap does not give lots of bubbles, so don't waste the good stuff). I guess I have never done this before because Ryan was in shock with all the bubbles. And I got in trouble with Matt because he walked in and saw them all, and I guess in the past when he said he was going to do this, I told him no, that he couldn't. Which I don't know why, I was probably just being crabby and thought it was a bad idea at the time...who knows ( sorry babe ). He was really upset with me.
Not only did we not get as many bubbles as we should have compared to the amount of soap I put in there. But they also went away really fast. Which was good because for what ever reason Ryan kept thinking he was supposed to eat them. He kept sticking his face in them, then all the way under the water, and then come up choking and giving me a dirty look, like I made him do it! He would come up out of the water and his face was covered with soap, he couldn't even open his eyes. But don't worry he kept doing it till all the big pills of bubbles were gone. It was fun, now I am going to buy some bubble bath at the store next time. If any one knows of any good bubble making soap, let me know!!!


This was an adorable bath moment for all of us, but I just didn't get the pictures I wanted, it was all so unpredictable, so hopefully with the "good stuff" I can take some better ones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The bubble bath from avon for kids is really good. And it is tear-free. You don't have to use that much to get a lot of bubbles and they (bubbles) last long than the rest I have used.