background

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fall clean up

It never fails, I can never get that breathless picture. I look through friends pictures, or pictures online and I see all these adorable pictures of their kids, especially in leaves, which are my favorite. They are just so playful and true.

Not that I don't think my child is breathless, because he is. He is the most amazing child I have ever seen. Just like any other mother thinks of their child. I just look at him everyday, speechless on how beautiful he is. But then when it comes to pictures I get so upset, my poor baby is just not photo friendly. I can never get him to smile or look at the camera. I will be singing and dancing and he will start to do the same but facing the other direction. Then he will turn and look at me and I get blurry picture.

So here are some more pictures. I attempted to rake leaves on Thursday with an 18 month old on a very busy road. Well I think everyone knows how well this turned out. Our house looked like even more of a big hoog with 2 semi piles of leaves in the front yard for 2 days. We are that house that has all the leaves that blows into the neighbors yard across the street. Thats right we are officially THAT family. While they are out side every other day raking and this is the first time we even attempted it.

Today we tried again, I insisted on helping Matt, and so did Ryan. Well I think all we did was get on his nerves. I really tried to help. I tried to get them in piles so he could get them sucked up. And all he was doing was yelling at us. So now we are inside while he is still outside working. I opened the drapes and door so we could still see him, so I guess we are still together in some form.

So here are our pictures from our two attempts. They are cute pictures full of memories, but still none frame/wall worthy.

1 comment:

Corie said...

You can come to our house... our yard is one big pile of leaves too! I don't know when we'll get around to raking.....
No pics for Chloe in the leaves this year! :) Maybe next year.

And, Ryan is always cute!!!

Oh, what about a dinglehopper update?!?!?!