background

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Am I really becoming a ... BLOGGER!

Well, I read everyones blogs...why not have my own! I never really thought about doing this, I never thought I had enough to say and that no one cared about what I have to say. But today it hit me, I do have alot to say, I talk ALL the time. I do have alot going on, well with my son, my husband, work, church, bible study, family, friends... and so much more I could type forever. So I am going to give it a try who know I may become addicted to it, and may fall away. I am home enough by myself in the evenings after Ry goes to bed and waiting till 10:20-10:30 for Matt to get home from school and then for him to tell me has homework to do or has to get stuff ready for the next day. So I figured lets get out of poor Matt's hair and into everone else's hair. So cheer me on, and support me, bookmark me and read me...PLEASE. I may be blogging for myself, but hey if it helps great! Maybe this could be the journal I keep promising myself I am going to start! Well, obviously I am new at this so my page will be boring for a bit, but as I get better it will get better! I will add pics and more blogs soon!

2 comments:

Corie said...

Amanda,

I wrote out my first comment and lost it- darn it!

It went something like this....
Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! There are some great mommy blogs out there that will give you a chance to meet other bloggers! 5minutes4moms is a good one. There's another mommy link on my page too....

You will be so glad you did this. It's such a great way to update everyone on your life and Ryan. And, you're right- I'm sure you have a lot to share and I'm sure many people are interested! I know I am!!!

I'll give you a bloggy shout out on my page in a couple of days, once you've had the chance to post a couple more times!!!!

Love ya!

loni said...

i will always listen to what you have to say! =D

loni