background

Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day Matt!

I want to dedicate this post to my husband and the daddy of Ryan! He has no idea how wonderful of a father is. He spends every waking moment thinking of Ryan on what he can do to make him happy, proud, laugh, and just give him a kiss. He works full time, at a very stressful job, and goes to school full time, so he is gone 6am to 11pm, Monday through Thursday, and all day on friday. Now its summer classes so we do get to see him Tue. and Thur. in the eve, but that won't last long. I always complain that we never get to see him, but truthfully, it is must harder on Matt, atleast I am with Ry all the time. Its so hard, he is doing this all for his son, but in the meantime doesn't get to spend alot of quality time with him. But, Matt we just want you to know, how much we love you and aprretiate you. You are one of kind, and we are so blessed to have you in our life.
Fathers Day morning I decided to surprise him with breakfast before church. He hinted to some friends the night before that he was getting a big breakfast in the morning. So naturally I felt bad if I didn't. So I got up before they both did and made some eggs and sausage. If it wasn't such last notice and if he wasn't such a picky breakfast eater, we could have had more. So I slaved away at the stove, working so hard for such a wonderful man, and such a yummy breakfast. Ry was still sleeping so we actully got to eat by ourselves, which was wonderful...untlil I looked up at him and saw his face, it was a face of disgust. So after many moments of getting him to tell me the truth, he hated my breakfast!!! The eggs were too cheesy and the sausage just was not good, and had to know where I got it. So anyway I tried, we just like our eggs a different way. (sorry baby!)
I attached a few more pics of father's day. Hope everyone had a wonderful day. I never got to see my daddy, that was the first one, but I will see him tonight!

I just had to add this last one, it was so cute!

1 comment:

Corie said...

Bless your heart for trying to make breakfast..... they say its the thought that counts, right?! :)

I love the butt shot of Ryan!