background

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

EA...Ebay Anonymous

HELP, I am addicted. Every free moment I have, I have been on eBay shopping around. I keep putting in bids! No, it has not been over 10.00. But I am still doing it. Most, about 90% I don't win. Mainly because I will not bid over so much, because the time you add their outrageous shipping and handling cost you can by it brand new...or BNIB, which is eBay lingo for brand new in box!

I have won 2 auctions now, the first was 14 little people boys...which are so cute. I did get a little out of hand with these though. I have learned my lesson. I was my first auction, I just didn't know. I bid $8.50 and S&H was $5.50, so the total was $14.00. Which wasn't horrible, it makes each one $1 each.


Next, I won this animal sound zoo. I did much better on this one. I won it for .99. Yes the S&H was outrageous, it was $8.00. So I paid a total of $8.99 for it. So not to bad...right??? It has all the animals it originally came with except the parrot. Which is okay because I am not fond of parrots anyway. I really did research this one, brand new it is $22.00, and all the other ones being sold on eBay started at $4.99 and $8.00 S&H. So this was a good deal...right???

If anyone has any ideas, or if I am just being robbed please let me know! Am I getting out of control, I feel like I am getting good deals, but I never would have spent this much at a yardsale for these items. Is it the thrill of the auction, I am constantly checking my email to see if I am out bid. I usually am, and I don't re-bid, which is good. I really want the pirate ship, the mayflower, the circus, the super market( I already have the shopper, the cart and the case of bananas) and the airport, but once again, I want them, does Ry want them, or need them...that is the question???

1 comment:

Corie said...

How's the addiction going? Have you "won" any more items?