background

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Oh Spaghetti Face

I just thought these were some really cute pictures, so I thought I would share them. And for you that know me really well, know this was a really hard thing for me to let happen... I DO NOT like to touch food. It totally grosses me out. I can do poop and snot, but not food. I have only worked in the food industry for a short period of time, and I was always at the front at the counter. I even walked out of my job at McDonalds on my first day because they wanted me to clean the fry grease pit...NOPE couldn't do it. I can have food touch me if I am eating, but only some like nachos or BBQ, can't do ketchup. So this why we bought a portable dishwasher, Matt is not home anymore to do the dailly dishes, and I can't do them, nope no way.

So I finally let Ryan get carried away at dinner, and did not assist, I let him be a big boy...oh boy it was so hard. The only thing I could think about was, 'what a nasty mess I am going to have to clean up'. Matt was home for this meal, and he was kind enough to get him out of the high chair and straight to the tub...Thanks babe!!!

No comments: