background

Friday, July 25, 2008

I love being a part time stay at home mom

I just love being able to stay at home. It is only part time, which is plenty, I would lose my mind if it were full time. I worked on Wednesday and I don't have to go back till 1:30 on Monday.

Thursday morning we got up and we played around the house for about an hour. Ryan was practicing jumping, he was only making it to his tippy toes. We were playing in the sun room, and just running from room to room singing and dancing...just laughing and having a care free time. Then we had some errands to run, then we met Corie and her new bundle of joy, Chloe at the St. Louis Mills. It was one of her first big outings as a new mom. It was so much fun. I remember those days like they were yesterday, but they feel so long ago. You feel as if you are moving into the mall since you are unloading your entire car. Chloe is such a sweet baby and loved looking at everything. I am so happy to be able to share such a wonderful, wonderful bond with such a good friend. Motherhood is a one of a kind bond you share with other mothers, and I am so thankful that Corie and I relationship has that closer bond now. She is an amazing person and is going to make a exeptional mommy.
My other wonderful mommy friend Kathy and I and Ryan and the girls (Annabel and Audrey) all went to yardsales, lunch, doctor, Sam's, icecream, Target, and Borders today...I think that was it. We had a crazy busy day, fun but alot. We did not set out to do that much, it just happened. I love hanging out with the three of them, it puts me in a world of normal, makes me feel like I am not as crazy as I feel at times. Things that really do happen to me do happen to other moms and she is always there to pull me forward. I can just relax when I am with them...well to some degree, we do have 3 demanding kids in the back seat all wanting the same thing.
I don't know what I would do with out my mommy friends...they keep me sane!
Just a few more pics of Ryan, I am now letting him feed him self breakfast...well part of it, another thing I don't have much of is patience!

No comments: