background

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Harrison and Layla

January 22, 2010, Harrison Niven was born at 8:04 am weighing in at 7 lbs 5 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. Just a short 3 1/2 weeks later, Layla Jean was born on February 16, 2010. She came in the world weighing in at 8 lbs 4 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long.
Layla is the beautiful daughter of my brother Andrew, and her just as beautiful mommy Kristen. We could not be happier for the two.
My parents are now proud grandparents of 3! Two very rambunctious boys and a very sweet little girl. So I hope they are happy for a bit, because I know I won't be adding to that mix again for a very very long time!!!

2 comments:

Corie said...

Layla is exactly what Chloe weighed when she was born! I'm pretty sure the same length too!

Corie said...

Layla is exactly what Chloe weighed when she was born! I'm pretty sure the same length too!