background

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mom of the year award

I have two wonderful things that makes me Mom of The Year. One for each child.

RYAN- I just thought my son was a boogery child. He gets large, I mean VERY large boogers. They are also extremely hard to remove. We have even tried boogie wipes. The only thing that might loosen them a bit is a warm bath. But not even then can I get them out. I mean I am talking HUGE O' BOOGIES! Well I took him to the doc the other day with Harrison to have this spot on the back of his neck looked at and she does her little exam. Then says oh well you know he does have a sinus infection. Great, because if that is what that is, he has had it for at least 2 months now! Go #1 MOM.

HARRISON- It was some where between the hours of 1 am and 4 am. You know those nightly feedings to where you are just awake enough to feed the baby. Well he was done, and we went to go do our routine diaper change. When I was done I reached above to a shelf to get a little A&D and at the same time I felt some thing warm hitting my hand. Yes, it was pee. Then Harrison started choking...on his own pee! It was a straight shot into his mouth. And I just don't know how to take care of a situation like that! I just wiped him off. And later when I got to thinking about it, I should have done more. And that is what knocked me into first place for my award!

No comments: