background

Sunday, February 7, 2010

a little time alone


Yesterday morning I got to sneak out of the house for some quick errands. Oh it was such a delight, if anything just to be sitting in the car by myself. I was gone for an hour and a half. Which was AWESOME, but I was ready to be back home with my guys.
Well an hour and a half with three guys all alone in a house with no motherly supervision is, well, a little unsettling for the mother. There are just no rules or guidelines.
The house was messier than what it was when I left, and more toys and dishes every where. But all to be expected. But the one thing worth mentioning in all this is the picture above.
What is that you ask...oh just one of Harrison's poopy diapers dog handled by our wonderful loving obeying dog, Clementine! Why she finds it necessary to eat baby poop and a half a diaper I will never know, its just another one of her AWESOME traits. (now make sure you keep track of all them, because one day one I list her on Craigslist, I will need help remembering all of them!)
But hey on the bright side of everything I got out of the house by myself for 1 1/2 hours and everyone was happy when I got home, and we had an amazing day together...well except for Clem!

No comments: