background

Monday, February 8, 2010

separation anxiety

Why is it as soon as you get rid of your child, whether it be for an hour or all day, they are all you can think of.

I need a break from like everyone else needs a break, and thanks to wonderful friends and family, I definitely get the needed breaks. But as soon as I get done what I needed to get done I am only thinking of them.

I have always been like this with Ryan. I think if I sent him to daycare, I would love to have a video of him everyday and I would watch it all night. Not to make sure they are having proper care, but to watch him interact and play.

I have always wanted to know everything he has eaten and said through out the day, everyday. I love watching him play and how he does everything. Maybe some would call it being a control freak. But I like to call it separation anxiety for the parents.

1 comment:

Corie said...

Isn't it funny? I'm the same way.
Can't wait to see you Thursday!