background

Monday, February 22, 2010

Things a first time mom would NEVER do

...but a second time mom doesn't blink an eye at!

*drops a cheesy omelet on baby, and just picks it up and continues to eat.
*constantly calls baby wrong name, but never comes up with the right one.
*lets baby cry while taking a shower.
*flings baby around and upside down like the nursery hospital nurses did. (you know the ones you gasped at for holding your baby that way)
*swaddled so tight you were scared you were going to break a rib, but didn't care because they were going to sleep under any conditions.
*didn't change diaper till you heard that newborn poop sound, or next feeding.
*didn't change PJ's next morning to a new sleeper unless it was wet.
*goes MUCH longer than 2 days in between the baby's baths.
*gets toothpaste spit on their heads because they will cry if you set them down. But not think twice about what that speck of toothpaste may do to their skin.
*goes the whole first month with out reading them a book, even though its for the mom at that age.
*holds baby and types a whole blog with one hand just for some sort of connection with the outside world.

-I am sure there are many many more, that was just 5 minutes of thoughts!

3 comments:

bpic said...

Amen! Everything's different the second time around. EVERY THING.

Anonymous said...

hello dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that meticulous brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were around 220 pounds everwhere. But for all I bring about this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good morning bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are around 300 dollars on every page. But finally I bring about this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you say about it?