background

Monday, September 22, 2008

just a simple day with many blessings

Sunday was just a normal day, church in the morning, then we were going to go see my brother, then off to bowling once again. Well the day was falling apart minute by minute after church, nothing bad, just nothing was going as planned. Well we did not go see my brother, we went and picked up Ryan he was with my parents and it was around 2 and we did not know what to do. We are usually at his parents around 4:30 so they can watch Ry while we bowl. So it was to early to go over there, but not worth it to go home. So we decided to go to Troy park. We go to the park alot, but today was different. It wasn't planned, we were there as a family, just hanging out wasting time. It was so beautiful, and hardly any one there. No pressure to hurry on any thing.
Sorry if these pics are bad, they were all taken with my phone.

Ryan has become very fond of ducks all of sudden, I have no idea why, so he was very excited to see them all at the park. He just kept creeping up to them, pointing and squatting. And would say du du duck at times. Him and Matt would chase the ducks and watch them all fly into the lake as well. I finally took a seat on the bench and watched the two of them. Ryan was just so free, he was running every where, of course with over protected daddy 3 feet behind him. But it was all just so beautiful. And of course I cried, I am so sappy for moments like that, then all I could do is thank God for such a wonderful day and a wonderful life.Then we headed over to the zoo, the park has a very cute little petting zoo, and of course they are closed on Sundays, but you can still walk along the edge of the fence and see the surrounding ones. He did much better with these animals then he did with the St. Louis Zoo ones. So I told Matt we were going to have to go to the Troy zoo everyday so he can get used to them since we are going to the St. Louis Zoo again on Sunday. He is going to love these animals I tell ya. These are two donkeys in this picture, their names are Hanna and MontanaSo that was our afternoon, but I still have a bit of exciting news. We went bowling that night as usual and my first game was a 95...I know not so good, but the next game was a 201, can you believe it, I was so excited. I beat everyone we were playing including my team. And we were playing like the best team, a guy who gets like a 300 every season, I even beat him. I was soooo exited. It is the highest I have ever bowled. My next game was a 169. My average is a 108...so wow!!! The score under mine is Matt's.Once last thing...Happy 17th month birthday Ry!!!

1 comment:

Corie said...

I think those pics are pretty darn good for phone pics! :)
Sounds like y'all had a great, unexpected day. Those are the best!

And, congrats on the big bowling score. Woo-hoo!