background

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Just a couple days off.

Well I have had the last two days off, and they were wonderful. I came home Wednesday night and did not leave the house till Friday afternoon. Well I did have another dentist appt Thursday morning, but my dad came over and watched Ry, I was only gone an hour, so I am not counting that. But it was nice not to have to do anything. I think it might have made Ry a little stir crazy though. He has just been whiney till we left Friday afternoon, and he was completely fine while we were gone...thank God cause we had a lot of errands to run, including getting his hair cut.



Thursday afternoon, my friend Corie came over with her little girl, Chloe. I just love play dates. Chloe is getting bigger and bigger every time I see her, she will be crawling before we know it, and Ryan and her can become true play friends. I think Ryan will be excited for that, he didn't know what to do with a baby, even though he is very good with her. He gave Chloe her first 'knuckle up'. It was just nice hanging out with Corie again, we used to get to do it alot more, then you know kids come along! She is going to be moving closer to us, well atleast on this side of the river, so we are very excited that we can see each other so much more.


Yes, in the above picture his outfit is on backwards. And yes, in the below picture he has powdered sugar all over his face, I was bad and was eating one in front of him so I had to give him one. He usually is not allowed anything sugar based, but he loved it,everyone deserves a treat every now and then.

This weekend is going to be very busy for us, but fun! We are going to Aurthur in the park, it is in Forrest Park, put on by PBS. So alot of Ryan's favorite characters will be there, so we think he will love this, we hope any way. Then Sunday is the big day...we are attempting the zoo again. We haven't practiced like I thought we would, we never went back to the Troy zoo since last Sunday.



So I will let you know how everything went sometime next week!!!

1 comment:

Corie said...

We had a great time on Thursday. Will definitely have to do it again, soon! :)
I love that you posted a picture with the backwards outfit on!!! So funny.

Hope you are having fun at Forest Park.