background

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

LUCKY STRIKERS

Well its that time of year again...bowling season. This will be our 4th season. We will be doing this from labor day till Easter! The four of us, (Matt, Jason, Loni, and I) are on a winter bowling league, we are...THE LUCKY STRIKERS!!!
Sure I complain from year to year, well week to week about bowling and going all the way to Highland every Sunday night, but in reality I do love it. Not so much bowling, I think you have to be good at it to like it and I am definitely not. I have had the same average every year, well it might have went up by a few pins...but no higher than 117...and that is for 4 years. But I love hanging out with our friends, it is our time to do our weekly update with each other. Its just a really cool thing to share with such good friends. Plus when we are like 50, we can say we have been bowling together for 25 years now...has it been that long!?!
This is a picture of our table...it has looked the same every night for 4 years...minus the ashtrays now that there is no smoking in doors...imagine what our table looked like with ashtrays...WOW. We definitely have the busiest and messiest table there.

We used to have uniform shirts, we no longer wear those. But this is an older pic of us when we first started...we all look so different!

No comments: