background

Saturday, December 20, 2008

The "bad" clementine

We have this wire rack that holds our fruit in the kitchen. And when Ry gets a little munchie hungry, like we all do, he goes and gets him self a snack and brings it to us.

Well, that is what he did today. I walk into the kitchen, and he is holding this clementine, saying "eeet eeet". I take it out of his hand, and WHHHAAAT?!? What in the world happened to this clementine, they are only a couple days old, how did it go rotten already???

After closer examination, it is bite mark! What we think happened was, he was hungry, and with in the last couple of days(we know it has been awhile because it was all dried out) he wondered into the kitchen grabbed himself a snack. Either no one was paying attention, or he was already told no, so he decided to help him self. He took a big ole bite out of it. And very soon he realized it was not very good this way, so he put it back.

And I still have not found the bite that was taken...I can only wonder if he swallowed it?!?! YUCK!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe your perfect son did that. I'm sure you have mice. Ryan would never do that (and I mean it)

tami