background

Friday, December 26, 2008

the Christmas blog

Christmas was wonderful. It turned out to be just right. I won't go on and on with boring detail. Plus I can't Matt ordered me to clean the house while he went to the gym and I have to be up doing something when he walks in the door!
just the 3 of us! and a few of Ry

me with the sausage log we each get every year in our stockings from Matts parents

Matt with the worlds largest remote, since our other ones are still MIA

Ryan eating some SPICY salsa. Both Matt and his mom knew this was spicy. I did not, obviously I would not have let him eat it. Which they soon found out, since after a couple chips his eyes and nose was running

It is so true when they say kids are going to play with the boxes more than the actually gifts.

His Mickey Mouse clubhouse...with all the extras

we got him a huge Clifford and Mickey. He love Clifford and was okay with Mickey, which totally surprised us. He pulls Clifford around by his few strands of hair.

One of his many books, he busted it out right away to read it. I have no idea why we spend the money on toys. I think its for me, I am obsessed with toys!

When we were making breakfast, Ryan ofcourse wouldn't leave anything alone, and had to be up there with us. So my mom let him play with the cinnamon bottle while we worked. Then all of a sudden my dad starts to scream "very bad situation, very bad situation". And when we turned around this is what we found.

Then of course my dad being the Danny Tanner that he is, would not let him move till he shop vac'd him up. Don't worry Ry, you'll get used to it.

Baby and grandma, fighting over everything he thinks he can have, and what she is not allowing him to have!

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: