background

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas play group

Today was the the last day of play group for the year. It was fun as usual, but today we had a little holiday spirit with it.
Our little finger play was a different version of jingle bells. We all sang it while the kids jingled bells! It was really cute, I wish I had it on film!
Ryan made another ornament this week... he colored the 'baked' gingerbread cookie ornament. I obviously did the rest. Its sweet but its nothing like the ornament he did last week. It was just on a white paper cut out of an ornament. But he colored it himself, I was so so so so sooooooo excited. He just won't color for me, sure he can do it, but he won't, he has no interest of coloring with me. So I was just so stoked about this
Beautiful baby Chloe...she is growing so fast, she is going to be crawling any day now...she's a rockin' already!!!

Mark and Julia gave all the kids a Christmas goodie bag. Ry got a magnet with his picture on it from a previous play group, an Elmo "It was the night before Christmas" book and a few other knick-knacks. It was very nice of them

OH and one more thing... I got another kiss tonight, it was almost like old times....yay yay yay!!!

1 comment:

Corie said...

Two kisses in a row! Whoo Hoo!

And, play group was fun today...
The magnets the kids got were so cute!
I'll miss playgroup for the next two weeks!