background

Monday, August 18, 2008

Day 5 - LVL

Well you will all be pleased to know day 5 was a short day...so that means short blog. Notice we still have smoke coming from our pit from the night before

We got up had an easy breakfast, went down returned everything, stopped by the pool and shower so we could take one last quick shower before we headed home. While Matt was in the shower Ryan and I played by the pool. Of course he was dressed and wanted to get in the pool. So I took off his shorts and shoes and let him walk about knee deep into the pool, and since he is know a 9 time Gold medalist he wanted to go deeper. So I took off his shirt and let him, know I had on capris, so that is a very good sign I was not letting him go any deeper than that, 9 gold medals or not, I would not do that...plus we didn't have on that life jacket I should have had. So, anyway the teenage worker girl comes out and says " MAM, does he have a little swimmer on, if not he can not be in the pool" So I proceeded to tell her, " he is obviously not going deep enough for it to matter (since I am fully dressed) so its okay" I was polite, but come on it was like 9:00, we were the only ones there, and we were there for about 15 minutes...so when we left I graciously said bye have a nice day!
On the road we were. We were headed for the Union Grill, we have always stopped there on our way home from LVL, so it was pretty cool to add this tradition with our son. They even re-modeled it since our last visit...that was 3 years ago! Ryan found lots of food on the buffet, that he loved rubbing through his hair!
I swear my child smiles all the time, he is usually in full laughter, but when it comes to pictures, this is what I get!
It is now 1:30...and we're home...home sweet home...now life...and work begins again. It was the best time we have had in long time, we can't wait to go again, Matt is so excited he even wants to go buy a camper...we have already went and toured some. Any donations for the camper fund is greatly appreciated. We are saving our soda can tabs...so 2020 camper here we come!

1 comment:

Corie said...

If we drank soda, I would save my tabs for you.... :)

Glad we got to hear all about your family vacation to LVL!