background

Sunday, August 31, 2008

marker mania

This is how our morning started. Ryan and I went downstairs to hang out so daddy could sleep in for a bit. It started so innocent, just a little spilt milk on the lap...no biggie.

Then he got so excited he found his new chalk. Screams all around for everyone!


Markers were found shortly after this. I knew he had them, but ofcourse he was being good so I was on the computer no longer paying attention, and this is what I found when I turned around. I told him we had to stop and put them up, because daddy saw all this he would think I was not watching him.


This is his new Elmo book he got, that he loves, it talks to him and he can find Elmo and baby fishey all the time (no it is not Dorothy some other random fish)

It was then time to go back upstairs and say good morning to daddy!!!

We did go swimming that afternoon just a wimb, which was nice I life is so scheduled any more!

1 comment:

Corie said...

Looks like a lil Picasso! :)