background

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

everything must go

We are leaving this Friday morning to go camping, we will be gone till Tuesday. I am so excited. This time it will just be Matt, Ryan and I. We are in desperate need of a family vacation, just the three of us. I hope it is relaxing, it will tons of fun, but the relaxing part I am a little concerned about!

Well today I am off all day. My goal is to get all the laundry caught up, get packed what I can, get what I can in the car and clean the house. Well it is 11:45 and I have my first load of laundry going and very little packed. My little helper is pulling me in the wrong direction all day. We have been up since 8 and he just know layed down. I should be packing but instead I am blogging!

My mind is in a huge jumble...everything must go with us! It is so hard to pack for that long with a 15 month old. I am packing everything he owns. This is just not an easy task, I didn't think it would be, but I feel all stressed out and now I just can't do it...must I take everything!!!

OK, that was my stress for the day, hopefully...I have had enough for the week already. My car needed a new ABS sensor, that was $200 and last night Matt ran over his phone with the lawn mower, it is now just scrap metal. We thought we had insurance on it, but we don't. So my stress should be done for the week....RIGHT!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is going to be the best time ever. i know this because ill be with my family.

Corie said...

Don't pack your stress with you! Leave it at home and have a great vacation with Matt and Ryan!!!

Can't wait to see pics! :)