background

Monday, October 6, 2008

I have been a bad blogger!

It has been sometime last week since I have actually blogged. For some reason I just don't have the time lately. Thing have just been crazy with family stuff. Plus I really don't have any interesting stories.

I still need to blog about last week at church...

I did go the movies with a friend on Friday night, we saw Night at Rodenthe. It was horrible. It might have been 1 to many glasses of wine. But I was following the story just fine, and it just did not grab us. If they would have put an extra half hour on it and make us feel it then it could have been MUCH better. I was very disappointed...

Saturday, we went to a friends new house and helped them paint. It was very nice, we were able to get away for an afternoon with our Ry and it was nice to be with all adults.

Saturday night we FINALLY watched this movie, Black Book about WWII, my dad has been hounding us to watch. And I will admit it was good, actually really good.

Sunday, Matt and I went to the mall all by ourselves, he had to get a suit and we did a little shopping. That was really nice as well.

Then there is Ryan! BARNEY BARNEY BARNEY! I just don't know the obsession with him, I think alot of it is the music and dancing, he really likes the Wiggles too. He has been caring around the Wiggles DVD case every where. He has been trowing more fits lately as well. Yesterday when we were leaving the church he was screaming on the way to the car...you know the fake screaming because he is not getting his way. So, Matt and I decided to fake scream and cry with him. And it worked he stopped immediately and looked at us like we were crazy. Now if we could only do this in public or the grocery store and not have people look at us like we were horribly mean to our children, that would be great.

That has been our life in a nut shell for the past week. Hopefully I will have time to post more this week. I do need to do Part 3 of parenting as well. My notes are sitting right here just waiting to be typed. I won't have as much down time here for awhile though. My brother is going to come live with us...I am totally excited about the free babysitter. But we have to get the 3rd bedroom cleaned out and set up before he moves in. Which will be me working by myself.

2 comments:

Corie said...

Don't worry about the blog... it'll be here when you are ready and have more time.

If I can do anything to help prepare for your new roomie, let me know.

Glad you and Matt got some child-free time this weekend!!! We all need that!!!

Anonymous said...

cheap generic ambien ambien cr for sleep - ambien side effects long term use