background

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Really important things my kids have taught me!

As some of you have been reading, I have been giving some of these cute little quotes I have found in this little tiny book called " Really important things my kids have taught me". Hence the title of all these blogs.



This is a really cute book my mom found for me at a yard sale. The book is only 3" x3". It has 1-2 quotes per page.



I have only read about half the book, but plan on adding quotes at times, because they are so cute and make me chuckle...everyone needs a good chuckle.



My favorite quote so far is, "It's not sharing if you only give the animal crackers with the head and legs missing".



This quote has so much meaning, and is so funny! This quote also goes along with our Bible study we had on Monday...I wish I would have brought it up then, but I talk enough the way it is (right, Bob?)



Hope everyone is enjoying them as much as I am :) Have a great day!!!

No comments: