background

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Family night

Last night Lauren, Jonathon, and Bradley came over. The kids played while we got to play games. Finally they are old enough to just let them play while we can play a full game as adults (kinda, they still some attention I guess.) I just don't know when we turned into our parents. They came over around 5, we ate and played and they were gone by 9:30. We had tons of fun, and the kids were tired, it was definitely time to call it a night, but after they left I was sitting on the couch wanting to go to bed. It felt like it was 11 or 12. My age progression is definitely showing.

Ryan and Bradley played very well together, not to many injuries. They even shared pizza off each others plates in their jammies.



Then they watched (kinda) word world and Shrek. But I love this next pic, cause when they were babies we had similar pics. I hope they remain life long friends like their mommies. Ryan was 4 months and Bradley was 2 1/2 (?) months.

1 comment:

Corie said...

Sounds like a great time!

AND, you are NOT old. Cause, if you are old, what does that make me? :)