background

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday baby!

Happy Birthday Baby!
I first wanted to give a special blog to my husband. Today he turns 28! (he's gettin' up there with the rest of us).
Matt, I just wanted you to know how much of an inspiration you are to us and many others around you. God has truly blessed us with you. You are an amazing man, husband, and especially father. Ryan is so lucky to have you as his daddy. It is so obvious every waking moment you are thinking of us. Even when Ryan is asleep, you have to go in and set up a 'surprise' for him, for when he wakes up in the morning. He will remember these things forever, and I want to thank you for setting such a good example for him. There is no doubt in my mind he will grow up to be as good of a man as you are.
Baby, you are definitely one of a kind. And I am happy I snatched you up when I did (or stole you...oops). When have been through some incredibly hard things in our lives together, and I know that you are my back bone for survival. You are my milk for my cookies (can't have them with out it).
Thank you for all you do for us!
All our love and more-
Amanda and Ryan

3 comments:

bpic said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I baked the cookies!

Love you both Amanda and Matt

Tami

Corie said...

Happy belated Birthday Matt!