background

Saturday, January 17, 2009

swim classes

Today Matt started school. This semester he will be in school on Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesdays. So I decided to start Ryan in swim classes on Saturday mornings, to give us something to do.

Its only a half hour, even though we were there for an hour, given time before and after. It was alot of fun. It was totally different then what I thought it was going to be. I thought it was going to be lessons. But it was more activities. And all the kids were about the same age, give or take some months. There is only 7 of us, 3 boys and girls. I am so happy there were more boys, it seems like there is only girls in every activity we do.

We just sang songs, danced, blew bubbles, went under water, played with toys, and kicked balls. Ryan loved it, we knew he would since he is such a water baby. He ofcourse clapped after every song. He screamed with excitement when we walked through the doors to the pool. I am just so happy he gets so excited about all these activities...he can be so much like his mommy in a good way too!

I don't have any good pics...sorry. We took some in the locker room, but they weren't blog worthy. My parents or brother should be going in the next couple of weeks, so I will have them take some good pics in the pool!

No comments: