background

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday afternoon in a nutshell

I swear I will never learn the lesson...if child is too quiet, its too good to be true,something is up! Case in point...AGAIN! He found his bag of goldfish crackers in my purse left over from church.


Tonight at dinner we had pasta (obviously)! One of those meals that child needs to be taken straight to bathtub (touching absolutely nothing), I feel like we have had alot of these meals lately. This is why I still feed him more than half of his meals...I HATE the food mess..YUCKY!!!

But tonight he got a special treat, his Uncle Andrew bought him a Mickey cookie a couple of days ago. I just don't do the sweet thing for him alot, but he had to eat it before it went bad. So why not tonight, we already had the mess from dinner, why not throw black icing on top of it. He loved it...I hope he enjoyed it, its the last one he is going to have in a LONG time!



Here is a video we also took, we are really cherishing every moment we have together, since they are starting to become very far and in between.


**special note**
Ryan now folds his hands when we say night time prayer. (I am told to say, Matt taught him this). I never thought about it, when we pray at meal time, we all hold hands, and at night we are all standing in a huddle with our eyes closed praying. I just never folded hands with him. And a few nights ago, he folded his hands together, and has for a few nights now, I just thought it was a fluke, Matt said no it wasn't. He was right, cause now when we pray he folds his hands immediately...it is soooo cute.

1 comment:

bpic said...

How cute to fold his hands! It is so cute when they figure stuff out. Audrey sometimes folds her hands, closes her eyes, and whispers a bunch of stuff. Not sure where she gets the whispering from? But her prayer attention span is like 10 seconds or less so you have pray fast! Annabel soaks it all in too. Last night she was the teacher and I was in her class and she asked me, "class, how can we move closer to the disconnected?" I about fell off my chair.